Udemy The Sound Kitchen Dynamics | 2.02 GB
Download Udemy The Sound Kitchen Dynamics
Ever listen to a great album and wonder how they managed to get that vocal, or snare or guitar to sound so spectacular? In your face yet not too loud? Just right!
Discover the beauty of dynamic control.
For more than thirty years Tim Alicino has been making music using this audio-processing skills. Learn the why and how of compression and gating with hands-on DAW exercises (download available) with real audio tracks.
Be empowered with tools to accurately and creatively use dynamic control in your mixes.
We will cover:
– Why we need dynamics
– The 4 movements of dynamic control
– 6 compressor settings: Threshold, Ratio, Gain, Attack, Release and Knee
– The dynamic envelop
– The hidden messages of gain reduction
– 7 gating settings: Threshold, Gain reduction, Trigger, Attack, Hold, Release, Hysteresis
The course is just over 90 minutes long divided into easy-to-follow lectures. Tim uses many real-world examples and adds many crucial tips. Hands-on exercises are provided for you not only to hear but to be involved in the process so that you will learn to use dynamics, not just know about dynamics.
The lessons are presented with a multi-track session available in the resources. If you are not well-versed in the use of a DAW, Tim has made it easy for you to be up and running in no time.
- Click ” Download Now ” Button For Download Your File