Strezov Sampling - RHODOPE 2 : Ethnic Bulgarian Choir | 804.00 MB
Having been in development for more than 3 years, this is the last chapter of the next generation choral series from Strezov Sampling. Starting with WOTAN, the lowest and probably the most influential male choir ever sampled, FREYJA – the first sampled choir focused on the beauty of a female voice, and ÁRVA with a boys and girls choir, RHODOPE 2 gives you a real authentic ethnic Bulgarian choir! An exciting and unique tone of voice sampled by Strezov for the highest quality of reproduction and expression without any compromise in sound.
Including the revolutionary Syllabuilder engine (first introduced on WOTAN), True Polyphonic Legato, and the all-new Agile Legato, which lets you play a polyphonic legato with every word in the library, RHODOPE 2 benefits from every little secret found in more than four years of travel which led to the creation of the most playable and realistic choral libraries.
When it comes to virtual choir, there are two main approaches: building phrases and building words. RHODOPE 2 combines simplicity and sampling
phrase-building with advanced editing functions of word formation.
This allows you to get amazing sound results in a few seconds, as well as create new sample content with just a few clicks of the mouse. Create complete choral patterns within the GUI, or combine different syllables and modify them to add movement to your choir arrangements. Save and load lyric presets to quickly immerse yourself in a real song or refine your tuning with specific words.
All samples have their own natural attack. However, if you want to increase it, the Syllabuilder Engine allows you to set individual attack, release, volume and offsets for each area independently.
Syllabuilder Agile Legato not only allows the user to play legato with every available syllable in the library, but also has an intelligent voice accompaniment containing a polyphonic recording in just one patch. In other words: hold the chord on the left, play the melody with your right hand, and all this will be connected with the legato transitions. This powerful feature is controlled by the most common of all MIDI controllers – the sustain pedal.
Authentic Ethnic Bulgarian choir recorded in Sofia Session Studio
– Recorded “tutti” for a bigger sound
– Polyphonic True Legato “Ah” and “Eh” patches
– Agile Legato for 10 syllables in three different speeds
– Special layer of ‘shake’ sustain singing for all patches
– Cluster and FX patches
– Additional content for whispers and shouts
– Sustain (1xRR) and Staccato (2xRR) samples
– 3 mic positions – Close, Decca, Hall + custom convolution reverb
– The powerful Syllabuilder engine 3.0 with CONNECT and MORPH modes that allow you to create your own sample content within Kontakt
– Ability to Load and Save your lyrics, built-in preset manager
– Fully compatible with Wotan, Freyja and Árva
– Integrated manual
– Features the wonderful perfomance of Cosmic Voices, conducted by Vanya Moneva
Since I like to have many Kontakt libraries but don’t want to fill my hard drives with them, I minify them, keeping only what I realy need from them.
— Library size is 835MB (from ~ 4.1GB)
— All samples are 16bit
— Only the “Close” mic exists