Red Rock Sounds EQP-1A v1.0.1 | 6.00 MB
Save time and avoid tedious manual workarounds with EQP-1A, Classic Program Equalizer plugin designed from the ground up for fast, efficient work on mid/side, stereo and the objects, the beds (fixed channels) of immersive mixing environments.
The EQP-1A based on Classic Program Equalizer from the ’60s, original EQ is renowned for its unique ability to boost and cut the same frequencies simultaneously, thereby creating a resonant shelf, the EQP-1A faithfully models the overbuilt transformers and complex tube amplifiers of the original hardware.
– 20, 30, 60, 100 Hz shelf boost;
– 20, 30, 60, 100 Hz shelf attenuate;
– 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz peak boost;
– 5, 10, 20 kHz shelf attenuate;
– On/Off Analog Saturation;
– Dedicated workflows for immersive formats;
– Process entire grouped speaker zones using Channel Linking;
– 4 independent equalizers in one.
Conceived and created for broadband equalization, the EQP-1A features four low boost/cut frequencies, three high-cut frequencies and seven HF boost points, along with a bandwidth control for shaping the high boost curve.
Surround profiles do not work correctly in Logic Pro, this is due to a bug in Logic Pro compatibility with AUv3 on multi-channel tracks (When Apple fixes this, our plugin will work correctly). AUv3 on multi-channel tracks works absolutely right in Reaper.
- Click ” Download Now ” Button For Download Your File