Orange Tree Samples Evolution Django Jazz KONTAKT
Orange Tree Samples Evolution Django Jazz | 6.52 GB
Orange Tree Samples Evolution Django Jazz recreates the sound of virtuoso guitarist Django Reinhardt, a pioneer of the gypsy jazz style that originated in Paris in the 1930s. Working musicians at the time didn’t realize they were delivering more than just jazz. In fact, the resulting style of music would eventually become recognized as its own subgenre due to its unique qualities. One such hallmark was Django’s iconic guitar tone and fluid, expressive playing, which are almost synonymous with musical style.
The guitar we recorded for the sample library is a meticulous recreation of Django’s own Selmer 503 acoustic guitar. Constructed by a master luthier, the replica was built to the exact specifications of the original and includes details such as the zero fret, omitted bottom brace, and other intricacies of Django’s guitar that contribute to his unique tone.
We developed the library in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company, one of Utah’s most venerable recording studios. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporated analog audio equipment to skillfully sculpt and emphasize the rich tonal qualities of the guitar. Evolution Django Jazz includes both the as-recorded signal as well as an enhanced signal.
Evolution Django Jazz is based on our Evolution engine, which provides you with a wealth of appointments: an innovative strumming pattern editor, automatic chord detection, and a comprehensive collection of built-in effects for adding the final polish to the guitar tone. If you’ve used any of our guitar or bass libraries that use the Evolution engine, its interface and workflow will be very familiar to you.
The library includes many ready-to-use factory presets, including specialized strumming patterns for jazz rhythm guitar.
– Built-in effects collection for production-ready acoustic jazz guitar tones.
– Pattern editor including presets geared for authentic jazz rhythm guitar.
– Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
– Powerful mapping system that lets you control how articulations are selected, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
– 12.3 GB (compressed to 6.28 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
– Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, muted strums, body hits, and others.
– Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
– The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
Contact Player 5.8.1 (free)
- Click ” Download Now ” Button For Download Your File
- How To Download -
Please Watch Downloading Tutorial Here