Image-Line – FL Studio Producer Edition 21.2.2 | 2.25 GB
Download FL Studio Producer Edition 21.2.2
Advanced Audio :
Multi-track audio recording Time stretching and pitch bending during editing.
Industry-leading piano role editor MIDI recording and control of pattern or linear workflow.
Mixing and effects :
Multi-track mixer Control automation Support for VST plugins.
Mix and mix music to the highest professional standards. All the features you need to create today’s most complex products, including effects chains, audio sends, sidechain control, advanced automation, plug-in latency compensation, and more…
Piano Roll :
Pianoroll in FL Studio has a well-deserved reputation as the best Piano Roll in the business. Piano roll is used to transfer notes and automation data to connected instruments (sequencing). It includes a wide range of tools for complex editing and working with scores.
Browser and Playlist :
No other DAW can match the flexibility of FL Studio’s playlist. Sequence all elements of the project to create the final composition. Tracks can contain notes, audio, and automation. Place any type of data anywhere and even overlay it on top of each other. Use the Browser to organize all the data in your project. Free your workflow and your mind!
Instruments and FX :
If the huge number of native instruments and effects isn’t enough for you, FL Studio supports all VST 1, 2 and 3 standards. VST provides access to the widest range of third-party plug-ins. You can even use FL Studio itself as a VST plugin in another VST host.
Vector UI :
Change the size and position of the user interface.
Automation recording and editing :
Real-time recording and editing of control movements.
VST/ReWire support :
Use FL Studio as a VST plugin or with ReeWire.
Designed for touch control.
Live DJ Control :
Powerful live performance capabilities, clip trigger.
Advanced Help :
Context-sensitive guide (press F1).
MIDI Learn :
Powerful MIDI controller binding capabilities.
Visualizer Effects Plugin :
Render 4K video directly from FL Studio.
- Piano scripting: added form method – SetText.
- FL Studio Mobile has been updated to version 4.4.
- FLEX – sample-based presets load much faster
- 9989 Failed to parse text strings
- 11471 Sawer: Matrix speed mappings are remembered after plugin reload
- 12025 Wave Traveler: Envelopes scramble after copying one note to another
- 12108 Crash when sending sysex message from VST plugin to host
- 15352 Drumaxx: pad rename popup does not appear
- 16072 When resetting a preset file on the Plugin Database tab of the browser, it switches to the ALL tab
- 16534 GMS: Unable to select AMP Decay from dropdown menus as destination
- 16547 Sawer: graphical problem after clicking on the options button
- 16695 Uploading to Soundcloud does not work after export
- 16696 The playlist track name and color do not match when selecting an audio track
- 16704 Canceling a drop operation from Windows Explorer may close the focused window
- 16713 No cancellation for imported MIDI data when dumping MIDI files to channel rack
- 16714 Channel rack filter for an audio clip changes when its sample is removed
- 16719 Crash when closing FL Studio during playback
- 16732 The menu of favorite plugins is not updated when closing the Plugin Manager
- 16738 Looping through mastered audio variants does not work if only link B is selected
- 16739 When opening a project with a replaced sampler channel, the missing samples window appears
- 16740 Visual glitches in the playlist when recording audio if there are no empty mixer tracks
- 16741 Image related error messages are shown from random threads
- 16742 Pressing F1 in the mastering window opens the wrong help page
- 16744 Using ‘Render minimized’ after editing SoundCloud connection properties minimizes the program
- 16745 Harmor: graphical glitch when scaling at 150%
- 16746 Clicking on a pattern clip does not select it in the selection panel
- 16751 Overwriting plugin presets creates backup copies of presets in the project backup folder
- 16754 Volume preset for mastering is not saved
- 16755 Plugin Manager: Buttons on the Plugin Info tab are hidden if the level is not high enough
- 16756 Wave Traveler: Piano keyboard does not display correctly if scaling is not 100%
- 16757 Crash when reading browser cache
- 16758 Notes are inserted into the previous position of the song after using Ctrl+Enter
- 16760 For samples used in a project, an unused content window is sometimes displayed
- 16763 The Skip button in the project save window is not always displayed
- 16766 Channel selection failure
- 16767 Clicking the Locate button opens a browser for additional functions
- 16769 FLEX: Presets are shown in the Free tab when there are no packages in it
- 16770 FLEX: error when selecting presets on the Free and Store tabs
- 16772 Sounds tab content is not displayed when FL Studio is opened with the browser hidden
- 16777 Piano roll scripting: pressing Return does not accept changes in the window
- 16779 Crash when closing the mastering window during rendering
- 16783 Saving browser cache on exit slows down program closing
- 16788 Crash when canceling the MIDI import window
- 16793 Clicking on an empty pattern clip does not select it in the Pickers panel if it is not already shown
- 16794 Changes to the list of search paths in file settings are not saved
- 16795 Empty search paths in file settings are saved in the browser cache
- 16797 Error ‘Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window’ when closing FL Studio
- 16798 Transistor Bass: Gate length does not have a popup menu
- 16800 Loading a sample onto a playlist track while holding SHIFT shows the channel settings window
- 16802 Audio clips loaded from FL Sounds do not always work with project folders
- 16803 ‘Loading’ prompt appears when changing pre-calculated FX parameters
- 16806 Diagnostics: report shows ‘No diagnostics info’
- 16808 Directwave: Mouse cursor selects zones when mouse button is raised after opening soundfont file
- 16809 ZGE Visualizer: error loading ZgeNano
- 16814 Crash when opening the More plugin window
- 16819 Adding a mixer track separator does not add an undo entry for it
- 16820 Crash when searching for samples in the browser
- 16823 Resetting channel presets to the FL Studio background changes the default project path
- 16824 Browser cache is updated too frequently
- 16825 ZGE Visualizer: webcam support does not work
- 16831 Temporary file is not deleted after dragging a file from FL Cloud
- 16834 Re-adding an audio track does not restore its name
- 16835 Unable to find samples recently downloaded from FL Cloud
- 16843 Failure to load a project containing the latest Rob Papen Quad VST3
- 16848 Mastering does not work if the file name contains an invalid character
- 16851 Notes are inserted into the previous song position after using the Home key
- 16857 Browser search crashed
- 16858 Failure to write to a file in a folder with a very long name
- 16859 Mastering does not replace existing files
- 16861 Sample preview delay in browser
- 16871 ZGE renderer: hangs when using ‘Add URL’
- 16876 Preview of samples in the browser cannot be restarted from the mouse position 16887
- The Sounds tab in the browser does not display correctly if it is not open when changing the theme
- Click ” Download Now ” Button For Download Your File