Serato Studio v1.4.7 WIN
Serato Studio v1.4.7 WIN
Size – 1 GB
The ultimate beat maker. Intuitive beat making software for DJs and producers. Spend less time hitting roadblocks and more time making music with Serato Studio.
Fast, simple workflow.
Get your ideas down quick and stay in the creative flow with time-saving features, including pre-made drum patterns, BPM-sync and one-click key shifting.
Make beats with your DJ hardware and access your entire Serato DJ library. You’ll also get familiar DJ elements like colored waveforms, a mixing channel, and high-quality FX.
Built-in sounds to get started
Start making music right away with built-in drum-kits, instruments, loops and samples from magesy Link renowned artists and sound designers.
Simple but powerful
Use VST and AU plug-ins, automation, and export stems to customize your sound exactly how you want it.
What’s new in Serato Studio 1.4.7:
- Added ‘TAP’ feature in Grid Edit mode to accurately calculate a quantised Beatgrid
- Added mapping support for the Akai MPK Mini 2 (Special Edition)
- Added new Tooltips on mouse hover of buttons with icons.
- Added ability to turn on/off ‘Show Tooltips’ in the Help menu
- Added ‘Library’ label name to Library Tab
- Updating a Beatgrid now updates the Deck BPM value.
- Sample rate, bitrate and length are now saved to files on analysis.
- Added ability to edit and save metadata changes for files that don’t support metadata.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Network Error’ notification was showing up whenever there was no internet connection
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to import plugins with non-ASCII characters in their folder names or file name
- When there is no Beatgrid, Slip & Adjust buttons in Beatgrid Edit Mode are disabled
- Possible crash when completing an operation that raises a Qt signal
- Fixed a crash when checking available licenses after a SSO login
- Fixed potential crash in MetadataStore due to unlocked use of CommandQueue
- Fixed an issue where stopping playback with automation affected idle values on scenes without automation
- When a copy of a file is made through the files panel it will not be imported into the Serato DJ tab
- Fixed some issues with writing non-ASCII characters to file metadata.
- Fixed an issue where the title of a project was not displayed when dragging it in the library
- Fixed an issue where Audio Track sound stops updating after Undo Delete Cue that removed a Clip while changing the Cue
- Fixed an issue where Tail-processing Effect Slots Click when switching Off
- Fixed an issue where replacing/deleting an unsynced deck then undoing gives negative bpm