Pioneer DJ rekordbox v6.0.1 Premium WIN
Pioneer DJ rekordbox v6.0.1 Premium WIN
Size – 185 MB
Purely pro performance. No waiting. rekordbox dj puts all of Pioneer’s superb DJ expertise into one package to produce the industry’s fastest, most stable software with sublime sound quality.
Professional sound quality
Purely professional. rekordbox dj employs sound processing from magesy Link the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS player and DJM-900NXS mixer to provide superior sound quality.
Lowest latency in the business
No waiting. rekordbox dj has the industry’s fastest response time for natural, reliable control.
Mix. Remix. Magic. Just like a professional remix station. Perform with 2 or 4 decks and use Pioneer DJ controllers for plug & play access to dope features, such as Hot Cues, Slicer and Slip Mode.
VISUAL BRILLIANCE. VIRTUAL HARMONY.
rekordbox dj’s GUI is perfectly matched with the layout of your hardware no matter what player or device you are using, including the new DDJ-RR and DDJ-RB. It’s simply the most effortless, intuitive software imaginable. The FX, waveform, players, sampler and browser mirror your hardware exactly, and you can choose from magesy Link a 2/4-deck with horizontal or vertical views. Hot Cues, Sample and other effects offer intuitive operation to match the same layout as the pad control section in our DJ controller.
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
Find tracks quickly and easily using rekordbox’s enhanced browsing.
With rekordbox dj Automix, you can easily mix your playlist with confidence and accuracy. Track phrases are detected by an all-new phrase analysis algorithm in rekordbox’s KORETECH engine. In addition, Automix uses track information such as beat position, BPM and key, to produce natural mixes. You are free to scratch, apply FX and change the order of tracks whenever you want.
UPLOAD YOUR DJ MIX EASILY
Use rekordbox to record your sets and share them with the world via social media channels including Mixcloud, YouTube and KUVO. When you upload your mix, all track titles and time stamps are automatically added by rekordbox, so listeners can check each track title while enjoying your set.
MORE LIGHTS, MORE ACTION
It’s not a show without music and lights. New Lighting mode makes synchronizing your show’s lights super easy, while also offering you more space to get creative. The new software features an algorithm that automatically detects the variances of each phrase of a song to produce a perfectly synchronized lighting effects. That leaves you free to concentrate on your music. But if you want more control, Lighting mode gives it to your.
ONE MUSIC LIBRARY, UNLIMITED CONTROL
Take your entire rekordbox library and your DJ performance experience to almost any controller or CDJ. Or, use HID support to play from magesy Link your laptop using a CDJ or XDJ set-up. rekordbox dj gives you access to more than music. Your entire set, complete with cues and tags, can be shared across platforms and devices while you unify managed music tracks with ease. Once you have rekordbox dj rolling, no doubt, the show will go on.
Version. 6.0.1 (2020.05.26)
- Support for Beatsource LINK streaming service.
- Added a vocal analysis feature that detects and displays the vocal position in the track.
- Added XDJ-RX and RB-DMX1 to Hardware Unlock device list.
- Support for Beatport LINK service has been significantly updated:
Loaded tracks will no longer be automatically saved to Offline Locker.
More search categories including Artist and Album.
Improved search feature in the Search Tracks and Genre trees.
The Offline Locker tree now shows the number of tracks in the Locker.
- USER Color setting is now available on the Lighting panel.
- Improvement made to the Cloud Library Sync:
Auto Upload to automatically upload tracks to cloud storage when tracks are added to a specific playlist.
- Renewed phrase analysis display in the waveform.
- Ability to show an error when connecting a USB device/SD card formatted with an unsupported file system.
- Save Sampler Sequence unlocked in PERFORMANCE mode when connecting DDJ-RZX, RZ, RX, or and RR.
- Improved Auto Start time of Ambient Mode of Lighting function from 5 seconds to 1 second.
- The channel level indicator on the DDJ-WeGO2 didn’t light up.
- EXPORT mode keyboard shortcuts [Shrink beat intervals] and [Expand beat intervals] were reversed.
- Unable to login to YouTube and upload DJ mix.
- Browse delayed when Related Tracks are displayed in a sub-panel.
- Related Tracks and Track Suggestion were slow to retrieve and it took a long time to load from there.
- My Tag configuration of Intelligent Playlists wasn’t converted from the library of ver. 5 or earlier.
Note: If you’re experiencing this issue with ver. 6.0.0, check the following:
[File] > [Library] > [Import MyTag data in the condition of Intelligent Playlists from ver.5 (or earlier)]
- [Add My Tag to the Comments] worked incorrectly.
- Unable to open the database file; added a process to use automatically backed-up files.
- Sometimes track analysis stopped.
- rekordbox v.6.0.0 wouldn’t start, freeze showing “Preparing…”
- Unable to select [Add New Analysis Data] when [Analysis Lock] is enabled.
- Sometimes unable to delete Matching track information.
- Sometimes unable to change the order of tracks in a playlist.
- Some playlists were missing when displaying the playlists including the selected track.
- Some My Tags were converted incorrectly from the ver. 5 library (or earlier).
- Cue points weren’t displayed on Full Waveform when loading a track with [?] icon.
- Sometimes unable to import Histories from devices properly.
- Sometimes beatgrids of Beatport Link tracks weren’t aligning properly. (Windows)
- Improved stability and fixes for other minor issues.
Windows 10, 8.1 (64-bit, The latest service pack)
Intel® processor Core™ i9, i7, i5, i3
Intel® processor Core™ i9, i7, i5 (Video function)
4GB or more of RAM
8GB or more of RAM (Video function)