Native Instruments Kontakt 6 v6.6.0 PORTABLE WiN Rev2
Native Instruments Kontakt 6 | 469.00 MB
With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
- Ableton can convert shortcuts in its VST folder. This is analogous to additional scan folders in other DAWs.
- Create a shortcut for the Kontakt6Portable \ Kontakt \ x64 \ VST \ folder and place it in the Ableton plugins folder.
- So at least it was before. I don’t know how this applies to newer versions of Ableton.
- Update 08/23/2021
- – functionality restored in Linux (regression changes in the Library Manager version 6.5.0)
- – accelerated launch of the Contact
- – fixed an error in the installation package (deleting files in a folder with 32-bit formats during an update)
- – fixed: CPU load by Contact in idle (offlineCache)
- – updated reference materials (documentation)
- Click ” Download Now ” Button For Download Your File