Inside The Track #79 – Florence + The Machine “King” TUTORiAL
Jack Antonoff Inside The Track #79 | 769.00 MB
he long-awaited second series of videos featuring celebrity songwriter and producer Jack Antonoff is here!
In this episode, the multiple Grammy Award winner talks about his experience creating “King”, the lead single from Florence + The Machine’s 2022 album Dance Fever. Antonoff recalls his first studio session with Florence Welch, during which they brainstormed using snippets of her poetry and block notes on the piano. He explains how their vision for the project converged and the early writing process at Rak Studios grew into the final draft.
Jack talks about how he recorded and processed bass guitar, drums, Juno synthesizer, vocals and more. He also details the desired effect of the parts played in terms of composition and performance. In addition, Antonoff shares some of the bold, unorthodox methods that have earned him such widespread recognition as one of the major creative forces in contemporary music!
1. First session with Florence, aligning visions, song concept, piano, Juno synth, bass guitar, lyrics
2. Blending bass line with arpeggiator, stacking low end sources, panning, DI vs. amplifier, vocal chain, reverb
3. Drum recording, playing, treatment, live pop aesthetic, fills, shocking the system, filtering, effects
4. Layering brush stroke drums, compressing quiet vs. loud performances, deviating from the grid, gut instinct
5. Brass & strings orchestration, harp, tape, arrangement, mix treatment, limiting, final touches by Serban Ghenea King
There are subtitles in Russian, English and Spanish.
- Click ” Download Now ” Button For Download Your File