FabFilter – Total Bundle v2020 VST, VST3, AAX x86 x64 CE V.R (WiN)
FabFilter - Total Bundle v2020 | Size – 39.10 MB
Description: Total Bundle is a collection of all FabFilter plugins. With this kit you get our professional equalizer, reverb, compressor, multiband speaker, limiter, de-esser and gate / expander, creative multiband distortion, delays, filters and synthesizers.
FabFilter Micro v1.22
FabFilter One v3.33
FabFilter Pro-C 2 v2.12
FabFilter Pro-DS v1.16
FabFilter Pro-G v1.26
FabFilter Pro-L 2 v2.07
FabFilter Pro-MB v1.23
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 v3.17
FabFilter Pro-R v1.10
FabFilter Saturn 2 v2.03
FabFilter Simplon v1.32
FabFilter Timeless v2.32
FabFilter Twin v2.32
FabFilter Volcano v2.32
What's New ?
– Added native Apple Silicon support to the AU, VST and VST3 plug-ins on Mac. Of course, Intel Macs are still supported via universal binaries. The minimum macOS requirement is now macOS 10.10.
– Fixed a bug that caused the right-click menu in VST3 plug-ins on Mac to appear in the wrong location on Retina displays.
– Fixed a bug in the VST3 plug-ins that could cause some plug-in parameters to reset to the default value after leaving the plug-in open without running audio for a long time (for example overnight).
– Pro-C 2: Fixed a bug that could occur in the VST3 plug-in in Ableton Live and possibly other hosts that caused attack and release to work incorrectly when multiple small audio clips are present on a track with silence in between.
– Pro-L 2, Pro-Q 3: Added support for Dolby Atmos 7.0.2 and 7.1.2 in the VST3 plug-ins.
– Pro-L 2, Timeless 2, Twin 2: Fixed glitches when moving the interface from a High DPI monitor to a regular monitor or back.
– Saturn 2, Timeless 2, Twin 2, Volcano 2: Fixed a crash that could occur in MIDI Learn mode or when making a drag-and-drop modulation connection if the number of active sources (eg XLFOs) is automated by the host at the same time.
– One, Twin 2: Fixed a crash when validating the Intel AU plug-in on an Apple Silicon Mac via Rosetta 2 in a native Apple Silicon host like Logic Pro.
– Pro-R: Fixed a bug that could cause Decay Rate EQ bands set to High Shelf with a factor above 100% to have no effect on the sound.
– Pro-Q 3: With Gain-Q Interaction enabled, Cmd / Ctrl-dragging a positive dynamic range in the display would flip the gain to negative.
– Pro-Q 3: Double-clicking on the instance name in the Analyzer panel and making it empty would not work correctly when the name was already set to the default.
– Saturn 2: Optimized CPU usage with various distortion styles, most notably British Rock and British Pop.
– Volcano 2: The mono AU plug-in now no longer uses the “FF” prefix in the plug-in name.
– Volcano 2: Fixed a bug that caused modulation connections to a filter on the right or side channel to display an incorrect modulation target.
?Product Page & Demo?
- How To Download -
Please Watch Downloading Tutorial Here