FabFilter Total Bundle v2020.6
FabFilter Total Bundle v2020.6
Size – 42 MB
The Total Bundle is a set of all FabFilter plug-ins. With this bundle, you get our professional EQ, reverb, compressor, multiband dynamics, limiter, de-esser and gate/expander, creative multiband distortion, delay, filter and synthesizer plug-ins.
FabFilter Pro-L 2, a major update to the Pro-L limiter plug-in, is now available.
With four brand-new limiting algorithms, a new true peak limiting mode, extensive standards-compliant loudness metering, surround support and many other new features, Pro-L 2 has been improved in every way while still remaining the benchmark of simplicity and effectiveness in limiters, say FabFilter.
New limiting algorithms
FabFilter Pro-L 2 introduces four new limiting algorithms. Modern is the new ‘best for all’ algorithm that produces even better results than the Transparent and Allround algorithms from version 1. Aggressive is great for maximum loudness, well suited for EDM or rock music. Bus has been designed specifically for drums and limiting of individual tracks, while Safe’s goal is not maximum loudness, but to avoid distortion at all times.
True peak limiting and loudness metering
The new true peak limiting feature in FabFilter Pro-L 2 makes it extremely easy to hit a maximum true peak target. Just set the output level to the desired value, enable True Peak Limiting and that’s it. Combined with improved true peak metering and extensive loudness metering that’s compliant with the EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-4 and ATSC A/85 standards, Pro-L 2 is the perfect fit for any loudness normalization job.
Complete support for surround audio with flexible channel linking makes FabFilter Pro-L 2 much more versatile in multi-channel scenarios, while the sound quality is even higher than before with up to 32x linear-phase oversampling. New features like a DC offset filter, external side chain triggering for stem mastering and a Unity Gain option ensure that Pro-L 2 is the solution to any mastering challenge.
The unique real-time level display is now even more effective with new innovative display modes, including an Infinite mode that shows all audio for an entire session. Moments of significant gain reduction are highlighted with peak labels to give additional insight in the limiting process. Last but not least, the interface has been carefully redesigned to be aesthetically pleasing with a perfectly optimized workflow.
► Key features:
- Great transparent sound combined with maximum loudness.
- Eight sophisticated, carefully tuned limiting algorithms, all with their own character and purpose.
- True peak limiting.
- Up to 32x linear-phase oversampling to minimize aliasing and inter-sample peaks.
- Low CPU usage.
- Highly accurate output and gain reduction metering including true peak metering.
- Extensive loudness metering with support for the EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-4 and ATSC A/85 standards.
- Various meter scale settings, including K-System support.
- Surround support including Dolby Atmos 7.0.2 and 7.1.2 formats with flexible surround channel linking.
- Unique, highly informative real-time level display, showing input, output, gain change and loudness levels over time with key gain reduction readings and four different display modes.
- Optional DC offset filter.
- External side chain triggering for stem mastering.
- Unity Gain option to easily listen to the effect of the current limiting at unity gain level.
- Audition Limiting option to listen to the difference between the input and output signal.
- Adjustable Look-ahead, Attack and Release settings to fine-tune the sound of the algorithms.
- Separate, freely adjustable channel linking for both the transient and release stages.
- Professional dithering with three different noise shaping algorithms.
- Easy to set up for common limiting situations with the included factory presets.
- Adapts automatically to stereo, mono and surround channel layouts.
- Full Screen mode for precise adjustments and insightful metering.
- Multiple interface sizes: Small, Medium, and Large, as well as a separate Compact mode.
- Retina support on OS X and High DPI support on Windows.
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration.
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces.
► So what’s new in this update?
Added optional external side chain triggering to EQ bands. To use this, first click on the Auto Threshold button above the dynamic range ring to enable custom threshold mode. Next to the threshold slider, click the new External Side Chain button to enable or disable triggering on the external side chain input.
Made the Processing Mode and Processing Resolution parameters non-automatable, to prevent automation from changing the latency during playback. In addition, all interface-only parameters such as the analyzer settings are now also non-automatable.
Fixed bugs that could cause ringing sounds or sweeping filter effects when using higher order dynamic filtering.
It is now possible to solo disabled bands again, like in Pro-Q 2.
Fixed a bug that prevented copying and pasting automation from marking all parameters as changed in the preview buffer in Pro Tools, making it impossible to overwrite existing automation.
Fixed a bug that caused the gain of a band to jump to zero when using the mouse wheel to adjust the Q in solo mode with the Gain-Q Interaction option enabled.
Fixed a bug that caused the interface to become all white after double-clicking to edit a text value in the Audio Units plug-in in Ableton Live 10 on macOS 10.13.
Fixed an issue that could cause the Audio Units plug-in to freeze for a while in Ableton Live when adding new bands.
Fixed a bug in the EQ display that made it impossible to enter permanent spectrum grab mode when already in spectrum grab mode.
Fixed a crash when entering EQ Match mode when there is no “stereo” yellow result curve in the EQ display (for example, if there are only Mid bands).
Updated plug-in for full compatibility with Mac hosts built specifically for macOS 10.14 (Mojave), such as Logic Pro 10.4.4, running under macOS 10.14.0 or 10.14.1. Previously this could lead to an all-black plugin interface.
Improved the way settings are saved when multiple plug-in instances are open to make sure the last setting that was chosen is saved correctly for new instances.
Added support for 300% scaling on 8K displays (High DPI) on Windows.
Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect scaling of the plug-in interface in Cubase 10 or Live 10 on High DPI displays in combination with certain graphics drivers on Windows.
Added a Refresh item to the Options submenu of the presets menu: this makes it possible to manually refresh the menu (and any V1/V2 Preset Folder submenus if available).
Fixed a bug on Mac that could cause program changes received by one plug-in to be forwarded to other FabFilter plug-in instances.
Pro-C 2, Pro-G: Added visualization of the plug-in input and output levels on Pro Tools control surfaces.
Pro-C 2, Pro-G: Fixed a bug that could cause the plug-in to stay in a triggered state if Enable MIDI is turned off while the plug-in is currently triggering on a MIDI note.
Pro-DS, Pro-L 2, Pro-MB: Added visualization of the plug-in output level on Pro Tools control surfaces.
Pro-L 2: Improved the Pro Tools page table mapping for control surfaces.
Pro-MB: Fixed a bug that could cause the plugin state to become corrupt, with the plugin output becoming silent in some very rare combinations of settings and audio input.
Volcano 2: Fixed a bug that caused entering frequency values by note name (e.g. “A4”) to always result in the maximum frequency value, and potentially cause a crash as well.
Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
FabFilter Total Bundle 2020.6 CE-V.R Included:
FabFilter Micro v1.21
FabFilter One v3.32
FabFilter Pro-C 2 v2.10
FabFilter Pro-DS v1.14
FabFilter Pro-G v1.24
FabFilter Pro-L 2 v2.05
FabFilter Pro-MB v1.21
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 v3.14
FabFilter Pro-R v1.08
FabFilter Saturn 2 v2.01
FabFilter Simplon v1.31
FabFilter Timeless v2.31
FabFilter Twin v2.31
FabFilter Volcano v2.31